There are a lot of really good online resources available to use with your student during the mandatory school closure. Click HERE for an alphabetical listing compiled by Amazing Educational Resources!
Below are examples of some of the resources available:
Age of Learning - To access any of these programs, use access code SCHOOL4638
For Children in Preschool Through 2nd Grade ABCmouse, Early Learning Academy: Please visit www.ABCmouse.com/redeem and redeem your access code.
For Children In Preschool through 6th Grade ReadingIQ: Please visit www.ReadingIQ.com/redeem and redeem your access code.
For Children in 3rd Through 8th Grade Adventure Academy: Please visit www.AdventureAcademy.com/redeem and redeem your access code.
Heggerty - Phonemic Awareness Activities
Program used at LFE - E-Learning Lessons that can be downloaded by parents.
IXL is a subscription service that Lillian Fletcher Elementary uses to provide supplemental, online academic support in ELA, math, science, and social studies.
- Login at https://www.ixl.com/signin/homerlfes
- For grades 2-4
- Student login in their school login (ex. 24smitjo - John Smith that graduates in 2024)
- Please email classroom teacher for password.
Khan Academy is a FREE online resource that parents and students can access for additional practice and support in all academic areas.
- Login at www.khanacademy.org
- For all grades K-4
- Practice for ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Students and/or parents can create a login