Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended to require each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
The following information is required to be posted on our website:
1. The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions. The original budget, and any revisions, must be posted within 15 days of adoption.
2. Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
(a) A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
(1) Salaries and Wages
(2) Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long term care benefits.
(3) Retirement benefits costs
(4) All other personnel costs
(b) A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
(2) Support Services
(3) Business and Administration
(4) Operations and Maintenance
3. Links to all of the following:
(a) The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit
(b) Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee in the district
(c) The audit report of the audit conducted for the most recent year for which it is available.
(d) Bids required under section 5 of the public employee benefits act, 2007 PA 106, MCL 124.75.
(e) The district's written policy governing procurement of supplies, materials and equipment.
(f) The district's written policy establishing specific categories of reimbursable expenses, as described in section 1254(2) of the revised school code, MCL 380.1254.
(g) Either the district's accounts payable check register for the most recent school fiscal year or a statement of the total amount of expenses incurred by board members or employees of the district that were reimbursed by the district for the most recent school fiscal year.
4. The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent of the district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000.
5. The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations.
6. The annual amount spent on lobbying or lobbying services.
7. Any deficit elimination plan or enhanced deficit elimination plan the district was required to submit under this article.
8. Identification of all credit cards maintained by the district as district credit cards, the identity of all individuals authorized to use each of those credit cards, the credit limit on each credit card, and the dollar limit, if any, for each individual's authorized use of the credit card.
9. Cost incurred for each instance of out-of-state travel by the school administrator of the district that is fully or partially paid for by the district and the details of each of those instances of out-of-state travel, including at least identification of each individual on the trip, destination and purpose.
Section 1- Annual Operating Budget and Subsequent Revisions
2016-17 Amended General Fund Budget
2016-17 Original General Fund Budget
Section 2a and 2b - Summary of Expenditures - Expressed in Pie Charts
Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Personnel Expenditures
Fiscal Year 2015-2016 District Expenditures
Section 3, 3b and 3c - Listing of the Collective Bargaining Agreements, Health Care Plans, Audit Report, District Policies and Check Register
Bus Drivers Contract
Food Service Workers Contract
Teachers Aide Contract
Health Care Benefits
2015-16 Audit Report
Medical Plan Benefit Bids
Expense Reimbursement Policy
2015-16 Check Register
Section 4 - Salary and Benefit Description of Superintendent and Employees with Salary Exceeding $100,000
2015 Employee Compensation Information
Section 5 - Annual Amount Spent on Dues paid to Associations
Association Dues paid with District Funds 2015-16
Section 6 - Annual Amount Spent on Lobbying or Lobbying Services
There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2015-16
Section 7 - Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district has not incurred a deficit
Section 8 - District Credit Card Information
District credit card information
Section 9 - District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
There was no out-of-state travel to report in 2015-16
MI School Data
Please follow this link to visit the MI School Data website:
MI School Data
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances